Thursday, January 20, 2011

Living with perfect people....

Let me start by saying that if there were a scale that started at jackass, and went all the way to perfect, I would be at the jackass end of this scale. Now if u spoke to other people involved in my life and you ask them where they are on this particular scale they would tell you they are closer to the perfect end. None of them would actually take credit for being perfect, but lets face it folks these people honestly think they know everything and can do no wrong. I am fortunate or misfortunate enough, depending on how you look at it to have several of these people in my life. On a daily basis I am reminded of my place on the scale. I would like to take a moment right now and address those of you that are reading and feeling that you may be on the same end of the scale as me. WELCOME FRIENDS! Feel free to leave comments and share your experiences for it is through communication and shared experiences that we will get through having these perfect people in our lives. Now if you are thinking to yourself I certainly dont consider myself to be at the jackass end of any scale, you should stop reading now and leave our quiet place of zen! Please dont misunderstand what i am saying to you. I know that it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round. I believe that is a direct result of sitting at the jackass end of the table! We know we are not perfect we accept that, strive for better and let the world keep spinning round! Why is that perfect people have to point out al the little mistakes everyone makes? Why is it that when they screw up and it is pointed out to them the world comes to an end? I just dont understand the reasoning behind this. If anyone can please feel free to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment